[NFB-NM] NFBNM invites you to join us during our open meeting on Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 7-00 PM.

Adelmo Vigil nfbnewmexicopresident at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 23:39:29 UTC 2020

Greetings NFBNM Federation Family,

I want  to invite all NFBNM members and friends to join us at our meeting on Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 7-00 PM. In the past two months we have seen many changes in all of our lives.

We have several items to update you and we want to share information regarding COVID-19 and how we continue to do our work within our NFBNM Affiliate.

Mr. Greg Trapp Executive Director of the New Mexico Commission for the Blind will update us on how the NMCB continues to provide services through out the state.

I look forward to speaking to you all on Thursday.

We will be using zoom for this meeting.  I will send the information necessary for you to join us using the zoom platform.

If you have questions please contact your Chapter or Division president for assistance. If you don’t have a local chapter in your area you can call or email me.

Sincerely,

Adelmo Vigil, President

 <mailto:NFBNewMexicoPresident at gmail.com> NFBNewMexicoPresident at gmail.com

(575) 921-5422

 <http://www.nfbnm.org/> www.nfbnm.org

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org

 <http://www.nfbnm.org/> ​ <https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https://nfb.org/&data=02|01|sarahrv@hotmail.com|1bc2cc05190e46a0b6ed08d5214e9c49|84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa|1|0|636451544831901854&sdata=67ePy8pS960Xkgtj5A2kWATL8vzfKKOLqKZtgdr%2Bhqo%3D&reserved=0>

(National Federation of the Blind - Live the life you want.