[NFB-NM] FW: NFBNM Senior Division and Chapter at large Meeting Monday, August 10, 2020 at 7-00 P.M.

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 03:18:33 UTC 2020

Best wishes,

From: Veronica Smith
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2020 2:08 PM
To: nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Subject: FW: NFBNM Senior Division and Chapter at large Meeting Monday,
August 10, 2020 at 7-00 P.M.

Tonia could you please pop this out to the list serve. Veronica

Monday, August 3, 2020
Hello, I just wanted to remind you that Monday, August 10 the SAGE Division
and the Chapter at Large group will have it's monthly meeting at 7 PM. We
will be discussing a lot of things, life choices past and present, the
national convention and the upcoming state convention. We will also have a
guest speaker, Jim Babb. The Zoom information can be found below. I know
some of you saw the contact information in the Que Pasa that just came out,
but be assured that was old information and is no longer valid.
I can't wait to see you all and find out what has been happening since we
last met.

Again, please use the information below to join our zoom meeting!!!

Veronica Smith
President, SAGE Division
(505) 269-1034
Nfbnm.sage at gmail.com <mailto:Nfbnm.sage at gmail.com>

Veronica Smith is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFBNM Senior division and Chapter at Large Zoom Meeting
Time: Aug 10, 2020 07:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/91602954170

Meeting ID: 916 0295 4170
One tap mobile
+14086380968,,91602954170# US (San Jose)
+16699006833,,91602954170# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 916 0295 4170