[NFB-NM] FW: SAGE Seminar

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 13:37:24 UTC 2020

Best wishes,

From: Veronica Smith
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2020 10:16 PM
To: nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Subject: SAGE Seminar

I want to take a moment to thank each and everyone of you for attending our
SAGE Seminar tonight. I believe it was a success with over forty
participants attending. Hopefully you all learned a lot about reading,
entertainment, about traveling and getting around with confidence  and home
management.  I did. I am very thankful for these wonderful individuals who
volunteered their time to come and educate us.
I also want to thank all of you who believe in SAGE. Please come and join us
at our next SAGE Meeting/?chapter at Large meeting on September 14. Soon,
very soon you will see an email from me with the contact information that
will help you join us.
What saddens me is that having a meeting such as this I do not and did not
get the chance to meet and greet each and everyone of you. But it's not too
late to introduce yourself. Please send me an email with your name and where
you are from to nfbnm.sage at gmail.com <mailto:nfbnm.sage at gmail.com>  or give
me a call at (505) 269-1034.

I would love to hear from you.

Sincerely,