[NFB-NM] FW: State Affiliate Raffle Fundraiser

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 23:28:19 UTC 2020

From: Ernest Esquibel <earnestjake.ee at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2020 5:13 PM
Subject: State Affiliate Raffle Fundraiser

Greetings Federationists,

As you all know we drew the Southwest Airlines ticket winner for the State Affiliate raffle fundraiser on August 22nd, 2020. After several attempts to contact the drawn winner, I had no response.
It is necessary to select a new winner.
The drawing will be held at Robinson Park at the corner of 8th and Central NW.
Sunday August 30th at 8am. It will be live on my Facebook page.
Thank you for your support and good luck!!

Warmly,

Ernie Esquibel

Earnestjake.ee at gmail.com <mailto:Earnestjake.ee at gmail.com>
1st vice president for the Albuquerque chapter.
Fundraising Chair for the NFB State affiliate.
Board member for the State Affiliate.

www.nfbnm.org <http://www.nfbnm.org>