[NFB-NM] FW: Senior Division and chapter at large meeting

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 22:43:21 UTC 2020

From: Veronica Smith
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2020 11:30 AM
Subject: Senior Division and chapter at large meeting

Hello, our time to get together for the SAGE/Chapter at Large meeting is
fast approaching. We will discuss our fantastic state convention. We will
discuss what is and will be happening in our state over the next few months
and we will welcome a fantastic guest speaker. He was born and raised in
Albuquerque but, unfortunately for us he moved away, wanting to pursue his
employment in San Jose, California. Not a senior in any way, shape or form.
Brian Quintana is a very interesting individual. He travels to exciting
places. He, well if I tell you all about him, he won't have anything to say.

Please come and enjoy his story. Also please come early, 6:45 so we can get
started on time.
Below you will find the Zoom information!
Sincerely,
Veronica Smith
SAGE President

Veronica Smith is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Senior Division and chapter at large Zoom Meeting Monday, September
14, 2020 at 7-00 P.M.
Time: Sep 14, 2020 07:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95280960732

Meeting ID: 952 8096 0732
One tap mobile