[NFB-NM] FW: Creating a cookbook

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 02:24:42 UTC 2020

Best wishes,

From: Veronica Smith
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020 5:05 PM
Subject: Creating a cookbook

                Tonia if you will, please send this to our list serve.
Thanks, Veronica

The West mesa chapter is having a fund raiser. We are creating a cookbook!
What we want is any recipe you have and love and would like to be published.
It doesn't matter what it is for, a meat dish, a veggie dish, vegan, etc.
Please include your name and a way to contact you if we need clarification
of anything.  Also include the reason you love this recipe so much. Example:
"I love this recipe because my grandmother made it every Saturday when I was
a kid."

all we ask is you email it or snail mail it to:
Gabriella Smith
Scarletsalamander99 at gmail.com <mailto:Scarletsalamander99 at gmail.com>
801 Stagecoach Rd. S. E.
Rio rancho, NM 87124

The deadline for all recipes is Monday, July 24, 2020. The sooner you send
them, the better!

Sincerely,
Veronica Smith, Fund raising member
Mad.tewe at gmail.com <mailto:Mad.tewe at gmail.com>