[NFB-NM] Disability Rights New Mexico Priorities Survey

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 02:51:19 UTC 2020

Best wishes,

From: Kaity Ellis [mailto:kellis at drnm.org]
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 12:38 PM
To: Trapp, Greg, CFB
Subject: [EXT] Disability Rights New Mexico Priorities Survey

Good afternoon Mr. Trapp, I hope you are doing well.
Would you mind helping to spread the word?

Disability Rights New Mexico
Priorities Survey
DRNM needs your input
Tell us what issues matter to you
and what DRNM should address in the upcoming year
Let your voice be heard!
The survey is attached to this Email.
The survey can also be found by following this link:
https://s.surveyplanet.com/dwiwNmNTh
Please let me know if I can be of assistance. ​

Kaity Ellis, AALS, BSW, MSW
Advocate

kellis at drnm.org <http://kellis@drnm.org/>

Disability Rights New Mexico
3916 Juan Tabo Blvd., NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111
Phone:(505) 256-3100 Fax: (505) 256-3184
CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under law. Any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all attachments without copying it and notify Disability Rights New Mexico by return email, or call 505-256-3100