[NFB-NM] My Absentee Application & Ballot Tracker for New Mexico

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 02:03:09 UTC 2020

Hello All,

Zachary Dreicer shared an article that led me to find the New Mexico's
Absentee Application & Ballot Tracker. To access it, use this link and fill
in the required information:

https://voterportal.servis.sos.state.nm.us/wheretovote.aspx

Then look for the link that says
My Absentee Application & Ballot Tracker

Best wishes,

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
www.nfbnm.org