[NFB-NM] FW: Creating Options

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 15:23:01 UTC 2021

RESPONDING TO THOSE ANNOYING AND SOMETIMES RUDE QUESTIONS

As blind or visually impaired people, we are frequently faced with the dilemma of how to respond to questions or comments from the general public.  We are placed in the unfortunate position of not knowing just how to react without offending anyone.  Generally, these situations occur with no warning and we are caught off guard.

Join Creating Options on Wednesday, April 21, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. to 12 noon and share in a lively, and hopefully, helpful discussion.  Questions and comments are welcome.

Facilitators, Don and Nancy Burns

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82772740176

Meeting ID: 827 7274 0176