[NFB-NM] FW: Advertisement for Winter Sale

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 01:10:27 UTC 2021

West Mesa Chapter Winter Sale!
Last minute Christmas gift or even a New Year gift. We have 5 Braille
cookbooks left and 2 print copies. We also have several electronic copies
waiting for you to take home or to give to a special friend! We will send
directly to you or to that special someone.
West Mesa Chapter 2020 cookbook
$5 per book, 3 different formats (print, Braille or electronic) or Bundle
any 2 different formats for $7 Options are: Braille and print, Braille and
electronic or Print and electronic. Each bundle will come with a NFB
totebag. Additional tote bags can be purchased for $2 each.

Image: Knife, fork, plate with NFB logo
To order, please contact:
Gabriella Smith,
West Mesa Chapter Fund Raiser Chair
  phone: (505)804-9637 email:  <mailto:scarletsalamander99 at gmail.com>
scarletsalamander99 at gmail.com or
Veronica Smith
 phone: (505)269-1034 email:  <mailto:mad.tewe at gmail.com> mad.tewe at gmail.com
We take check or PayPal. Contact one of the individuals listed above for
payment information.

Cookbooks are 42 pages long with 40 total recipes donated by your NFB family
members