[NFB-NM] Fwd: board meeting minutes

Francine Garcia garcia.francine1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 19:08:50 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Francine Garcia <garcia.francine1 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 11:55:44 -0700
Subject: board meeting minutes
To: newmexicosecretary at nfbnm.org

meeting came to order at 6:19 pm introductions were made. we had one
guest, Daniel. Ernie introduced the new board. Michael Postlethweit is
vice president. Ernie Esquibel is President. Francine Garcia is new
secretary. Sarah Villavicencio is treasurer. Regina Mead and Crista
Mireles are board members. Brianne kochwur is second vice president.
we discussed the expectations of the members of the new board. Ernie
encouraged people to get involved with fund raisers. Brianne offered
to contact those members who haven't paid their dues.  We also
discussed assigning people jobs to get them involved. we sold masks
and all proceeds went to the Albuquerque chapter. We discussed ideas
for fund raisers. We discussed possibly having a spaghetti dinner or a
burrito dinner. we discussed possibly doing christmas caroling next
year. we took questions and discussed having goals laid out to share
with the chapter. we discussed having a fund raiser for people to
attend national convention. We discussed giving a stipend to sponsor
somebody to go to national convention. meeting was adjourned at 7:00
pm.
Respectfully submitted,
Francine Garcia secretary, Albuquerque chapter