[NFB-NM] West Mesa Chapter Meeting Announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 14:48:00 UTC 2021

West Mesa Chapter Meeting Announcement

Come join us!! The blind of New Mexico are going places!  <http://www.nfbnm.org> www.nfbnm.org

Meeting Date/Time:
January 09, 2021 at 10:00am - noon

Meeting Location: Greetings Federation Family, I want to let everyone know we will be holding our West Mesa Chapter meeting on Saturday, January 09, 2021. This meeting will be held via Zoom.

German Benitez is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: West Mesa Chapter monthly zoom meeting
Time: Jan 9, 2021 10:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/93543579299

Meeting ID: 935 4357 9299
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,93543579299# US (Houston)
+14086380968,,93543579299# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 935 4357 9299

 <http://www.nfbnm.org/> ​ <https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https://nfb.org/&data=02|01|sarahrv@hotmail.com|1bc2cc05190e46a0b6ed08d5214e9c49|84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa|1|0|636451544831901854&sdata=67ePy8pS960Xkgtj5A2kWATL8vzfKKOLqKZtgdr%2Bhqo%3D&reserved=0>
(National Federation of the Blind - Live the life you want.

Contact:
German Benitez, President
Phone:
(505) 702-5044
Email:
 <mailto:NFBNM.WestMesaChapter at gmail.com> NFBNM.WestMesaChapter at gmail.com

The most important reason to join the National Federation of the Blind is that we need your time, your talents, your hands, your heart, and your dreams. In short, we need you!

Help us spread the new concepts about blindness. When you see our literature in the mail or meet one of us on the street, remember that we are people, just like you, with all the range of talents and capacities, wits and wants that you possess.

This month the West Mesa Chapter will seek ideas from the members regarding the new year.

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>

Best wishes,

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
www.nfbnm.org