[NFB-NM] FW: Mesilla Valley chapter Zoom meeting announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 16:31:03 UTC 2021

Best wishes,

From: NFB NM Mesilla Valley Chapter President <nfbnmmesillavalleypresident at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2021 2:52 PM
To: nfbnewmexicosecretary <nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com>
Subject: Mesilla Valley chapter Zoom meeting announcement

Hi Tonia:
 Please distribute on our behalf.
So very appreciated!
Raquel
Hi Everyone:
 Happy New Year! We are inviting you to come join our monthly meeting of the Mesilla Valley Chapter meeting.
Please share this announcement far and wide; we hope to grow our chapter during 2021.
Please mark your calendars for Saturday January 16, start time 2:00P.
Highlights:
* *This month feature guest is Larry Lorenzo of Alamogordo. He is a long time NFB member. If you happen to miss his conversation during NFB SAGE meeting, he will be online to share with us reflections and resolutions.
Please join the Zoom meeting at 1:45 so you can say hi to one another, get comfortable, and settle in.  We will come to order promptly at 2:00P. Be sure to read to bottom you can find helpful commands using ZOOM.

Raquel Ortega is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Mesilla Valley Chapter zoom meeting
Time: Jan 16, 2021 02:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97035246835

Meeting ID: 970 3524 6835
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,97035246835# US (Houston)
+14086380968,,97035246835# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 970 3524 6835

Helpful commands:
Phone command to mute/unmute : *6
Phone command to raise/lower hand: *9

Computer shortcut to mute/unmute: Alt A
Computer shortcut to raise/lower hand: alt Y

Warm Regards,
Raquel Ortega
Mesilla Valley Chapter President
nfbnmmessillavalleypresident at gmail.com