[NFB-NM] FW: Tote bag, Basket Bingo Fund Raiser

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 23:48:15 UTC 2021

Best wishes,

From: Veronica Smith
Sent: Sunday, October 3, 2021 3:12 PM
Subject: Tote bag, Basket Bingo Fund Raiser

The National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico's West Mesa Chapter will
hold its first ever Tote bag-basket Bingo Fund Raiser on Saturday, October
30, 2021 from 10:00 A. M. to 12:30 P. M. at the:
Paradise Hills United Methodist Church
4700 Paradise Blvd. N. W.
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87114

The cost to participate is $20 a person.
*	$20 will get you a seat, two accessible bingo cards and several
sticky items to mark your cards.
*	Additional cards will be available for $3.00 each or two for $5.00
at the event.

Covid 19  restrictions are a must.
*	You must wear a mask
*	You must sit several feet from the person next to you unless you
live together
*	You must face the same direction

Each of the bags or baskets are filled with something different, such as
coffee for those coffee lovers, wine and chocolate for a special night out,
games for the family, items from New Mexico, home-maid quilted items for
your home, snacks for movie night , not to mention gift cards from Applebees
and Red Robin, to mention just a few. There will also be a $100 grand prize
awarded to the winner of the last game.

If you have any questions about our fund raiser, don't hesitate to call our
Fund Raising Chair, Gabriella at (505) 804-9637 or Veronica at (505)
269-1034.

If you can, please let us know if you will be joining us.
Can't wait to see you there!

If you have any questions about who we are or what we do, don't hesitate to
contact us. Information below.

German Benitez, President
West Mesa Chapter
 <mailto:NFBNM.WestMesaChapter at gmail.com> NFBNM.WestMesaChapter at gmail.com