[NFB-NM] NRTC Continues Recruitment for Access Technology Survey | The National Research and Training Center on Blindness and Low Vision

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 14:34:11 UTC 2021

From: nrtc-at-study-request at lists.msstate.edu
<mailto:nrtc-at-study-request at lists.msstate.edu>
<nrtc-at-study-request at lists.msstate.edu
<mailto:nrtc-at-study-request at lists.msstate.edu> > On Behalf Of Moody, Sarah
Sent: Friday, October 8, 2021 2:45 PM
Subject: Help with recruitment

Hello,

While we have closed recruitment for our employed study group (we have 314
completed surveys), we are still seeking participants for our unemployed
study group. Criteria for participation are (1) not currently working but
being interested in working, (2) age 21 or older, (3) regular use of
assistive technology (at least monthly), and (4) not being retired from a
career of work. If you know of anyone who qualifies to participate, please
let them know about the study! You can share this link to our news item:
<https://www.blind.msstate.edu/news/2021/10/nrtc-continues-recruitment-acces
s-technology-survey>
https://www.blind.msstate.edu/news/2021/10/nrtc-continues-recruitment-access
-technology-survey

Best,

Michele McDonnall

National Research & Training Center on Blindness & Low Vision
P.O. Box 6189
MS State, MS 39762
 <http://www.blind.msstate.edu/> www.blind.msstate.edu
662.325.1353