[NFB-NM] FW: SAGE, Member at Large November meeting announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 14:00:16 UTC 2021

Best wishes,

From: Veronica Smith
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2021 10:20 PM
Subject: SAGE, Member at Large November meeting announcement

Come join The Senior Action Group Energy (SAGE) and the members at Large as
they welcome Jeff Blair. He is a 78 year old who has been totally blind for
thirty-five years. He says he has had a good life. It might even make a good
novel. it has cycles that seem to repeat: a crisis followed by struggle
followed by accomplishments. He is a transplant from New York and in my
opinion I believe we are the winners because he decided to settle here in
New Mexico.

When: Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Time: 7:00 P. M. Mountain Time
Where: Anywhere and everywhere

Join Zoom meeting:
 <https://zoom.us/j/95791253273> https://zoom.us/j/95791253273

Meeting ID: 957 9125 3273
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,95791253273# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
  +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 957 9125 3273

How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young,
the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of
these. (George Washington Carver)

Veronica Smith, SAGE President
Senior Action Group Energy
 <mailto:NFBNM.sage at gmail.com> NFBNM.sage at gmail.com