[NFB-NM] Creating Options meting, Recipes wanted

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 01:28:39 UTC 2022

Recipes wanted

On February 16, 2022, from 10:00 to 12 noon, Creating Options will present
the opportunity to share favorite dessert recipes. Be prepared to read your
favorite dessert recipe, and to share any tips related to the preparation of
this recipe. A vote will be taken of those recipes read  by e-mailing Don
Burns at dlburns2338 at gmail.com <mailto:dlburns2338 at gmail.com> . The
submission  receiving the most votes  will be announced during the March
16th meeting, and the cook who presented it will have the opportunity to
read it again during the meeting. We will focus on kitchen safety and will
attempt to address any concerns related to cooking or baking safely with
vision loss.
This meeting will be virtual only; but hopefully, the March meeting will be
in person.

Don and Nancy Burns, Facilitators

New Mexico Commission for the Blind
2200 Yale Blvd. SE
Albuquerque, New Mexico
E-mail address: dlburns2338 at gmail.com <mailto:dlburns2338 at gmail.com>

Zoom information:

Nancy and Don Burns, and Kelly Burma are inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81839112389?pwd=ZHJhM0xaSE9pWTVRaTFtc3NPR2VSZz09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81839112389?pwd=ZHJhM0xaSE9pWTVRaTFtc3NPR2VSZz09

Meeting ID: 818 3911 2389
Passcode: 251488
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,81839112389#,,,,*251488# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,81839112389#,,,,*251488# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        888 475 4499 US Toll-free