[NFB-NM] FW: March meeting announcement for SAGe and member at Large

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 22:07:02 UTC 2022

The Senior Action Group Energy (SAGE combined with our Members at Large
group ) of New Mexico meets the second Wednesday of every month at 7 p. m.
Mountain time via Zoom. All are welcome
Come join us on Wednesday March 9, 2022.

James L. Salas, the Deputy Director at the NM Commission of the Blind will
entertain us with his story of who he was and what he has become. He is a
man that has worn many hats over his lifetime. The only thing I can say for
sure about this youngster is I have known him all of my life. He is funny
and witty and smart and organized. He was one of those guys who always knew
what he wanted and did what it took to get it.

Join Zoom Meeting
 <https://zoom.us/j/95791253273> https://zoom.us/j/95791253273

Meeting ID: 957 9125 3273
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,95791253273# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 957 9125 3273

If you have questions before the meeting or even afterwards, don't hesitate.
Call me. My info can be found below.

How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young,
the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of
these. (George Washington Carver)

Veronica Smith, SAGE President
Senior Action Group Energy
 <mailto:NFBNM.sage at gmail.com> NFBNM.sage at gmail.com