[NFB-NM] Invitation to help organize the At Large Chapter in New Mexico.

Tara Chavez nfbnm.president at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 06:04:54 UTC 2022

Greetings:

The National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico is organizing our At
Large Chapter. If you do not belong to a local chapter, you are cordially
invited to become a member in the At Large Chapter. We are hosting an
interest/organizing meeting on Sunday, November 13, at 7:00PM via Zoom. The
purpose of the At Large Chapter is to allow NFB members to stay involved in
our NFBNM affiliate throughout the year, despite not being near a local
chapter.

If you are interested in attending this meeting, please contact President
Tara Chavez, at:

nfbnm.president at gmail.com <mailto:nfbnm.president at gmail.com>

You can also Text or call , 505-328-3349

Please let Tara know you are interested no later than Saturday, November 12
at 7:00PM. The Zoom information will be sent to those who RSVP.

If you have any questions, please reach out to President Chavez.

Tara Chavez, President

National Federation of the Blind of New mexico

 <mailto:NFBNM.President at gmail.com> NFBNM.President at gmail.com

505-328-3349

Live the life you want.

 <http://www.nfbnm.org> www.nfbnm.org