[NFB-NM] FW: Your Consideration and Participation in the Pampered Chef Fund-Raiser to Support the West Mesa Chapter: Thank You

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 04:20:24 UTC 2022

Dear Members of the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico (NFBNM):

I hope this message continues to find you well as you look forward to the
weekend. I wish to thank everyone who considered ordering from Pampered Chef
and those who placed an order to support the West Mesa Chapter of the
National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico (NFBNM) which closed on
Sunday, November 20, 2022. A lot was learned  while experiencing this
fund-raising opportunity. Your continued support is much appreciated.

Warmly,

Kelly Burma
Second Vice-President and Fund-Raising Chair West Mesa Chapter National
Federation of the Blind of New Mexico (NFBNM)