[NFB-NM] FW: Update: Burrito Brunch Fundraiser Supporting the West Mesa Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico (NFBM)

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 02:54:59 UTC 2022

Dear Members of the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico (NFBNM)
and Friends,

Thank all of you who RSVPed for the burrito brunch fundraiser, as part of
Blind Equality Achievement Month,  to take place from 10:00 AM to noon on
Saturday, October 08, 2022, at:

Paradise Hills United Methodist Church
4700 Paradise BLVD NW
Albuquerque, NM 87114

The West Mesa Chapter  thanks the staff and parishioners of this church for
the use of their facilities. We extend special thanks to Silver Street
Market for their generous donation of burritos for this event.

We invite you to our event and are happy to accept your generous donation.
There will be a few burritos on-hand as well as other items donated by
chapter members. Please feel free to come and have coffee, tea with us as
well as other treats as we celebrate Blind Equality Achievement Month.

Warmly,

Kelly Burma
Second Vice-President and Fundraising Chair West Mesa Chapter National
Federation of the Blind of New Mexico (nFBNM)

You can live the life you want.
Blindness is not what holds you back.