[NFB-NM] FW: Albuquerque Chapter Meeting Update

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 20:36:25 UTC 2022

From: Ernie Esquibel <nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2022 2:33 PM
Subject: Albuquerque Chapter Meeting Update

Hello Federation family.

This year's flu season is predicted to be the worst recorded and last through April. Our third COVID winter is at hand and we may have another seasonal surge of infections. Masks and COVID tests should be plentiful and accessible to all. As we continue with hybrid  chapter meetings, masks will be required and hand sanitizer will be provided. We will continue using the Zoom platform for future chapter meetings. Should you have questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
--
Ernie Esquibel, President
National Federation of the Blind New Mexico, Albuquerque Chapter