[NFB-NM] FW: SAGE September announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 23:47:30 UTC 2022

New Mexico’s Senior Division (SAGE) and Member at Large meets the second Wednesday of every month at 7:00 Mountain time. All are welcome. Come visit our meeting on Wednesday, September 14, 2022 and hear what Daphne Mitchell has to say about who she was and what she has become. You can find a little bit about her below.
Daphne has been a member of the National Federation of the blind for 28 years. She is presently a member of the Albuquerque Chapter of the NFB of NM. Daphne enjoys meeting newly blind individuals and helping them to tackle challenges while adjusting to blindness. When she’s not working in the field of rehabilitation, Daphne enjoys singing, reading crime fiction, historical fiction/nonfiction, and chick lit, and making memories with those she holds dear.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95339138606

Meeting ID: 953 3913 8606
One tap mobile
+14086380968,,95339138606# US (San Jose

Always remember:
You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.

Veronica Smith, SAGE President
Senior Action Group Energy
 <mailto:NFBNM.sage at gmail.com> NFBNM.sage at gmail.com
Member at Large Coordinator