[NFB-NM] NFB of Albuquerque chapter meeting announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 01:50:05 UTC 2023

Please join the National Federation of the Blind Albuquerque Chapter for our
monthly meeting. We will recap the leadership seminar and have a fantastic
time.

Albuquerque Chapter Meeting.    May 2nd, 2023

Meeting Location
Fiestas New Mexican Restaurant and Cantina
4400 Carlisle Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Join Zoom Meeting
 <https://zoom.us/j/99311530128> https://zoom.us/j/99311530128

One tap mobile
+13462487799,,99311530128#

Dial in 1-253-215-8782, Meeting ID: 993 1153 0128

Best wishes,

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
www.nfbnm.org