[NFB-NM] FW: Door Prizes for State Convention

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 01:30:49 UTC 2023

Begin forwarded message:
From: Martin Gallegos <beyondthecane at msn.com <mailto:beyondthecane at msn.com> >
Date: August 7, 2023 at 10:01:48 AM MDT
Subject: Door Prizes for State  Convention

Dear  Federationates,
It’s almost time for our annual state convention.  This year’s convention will be held at the Embassy Suites Hotel, Albuquerque, New Mexico, from September 21-24, 2023.
I  would like to take this opportunity  to inform you, I  Martin Gallegos will be the coordinator for the door prizes  for this year’s  annual convention.
I  would greatly appreciate if everyone would  join in and cooperate in bringing in door prizes for this exciting event.
I  would greatly appreciate the state chapters to make a  monetary donations for the door prizes.
I  will send another reminder for door prizes in September.
Attached to email is the letter you will need when you  ask for donations  from individuals to confirm the New Mexico Federation for the Blind State Chapter is a  501C3 non-profit organization  .
Here’s my contact information  if you have any questions or concerns  cell: 505.920.7600 or email: beyondthecane at msn.com <mailto:beyondthecane at msn.com>
I  would greatly appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
Cordially,
Martin  Gallegos