[NFB-NM] ***REVISED*** FW: Door Prizes for State Convention

Tara Chavez nfbnm.president at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 05:11:16 UTC 2023

The below comes from Martin Gallegos. He asked me to send out this revised
edition of his call for door prizes.

Greetings NFB Federation Family,

It's almost time for our annual state convention. This year's convention
will be held at the Embassy Suites Hotel, Albuquerque, New Mexico, from
September

21-24, 2023.

I'm Martin Gallegos and I am serving as the coordinator for the door prizes
for this year's annual convention. As a united Federation Family of the NFB,
it would be greatly  appreciated for everyone to participate in asking for
door prize donations to make this event a success. If the budget allows,
Chapters and Divisions are encouraged to make monetary donations toward the
door prizes for this year's giveaway. Another friendly reminder will be sent
in September for door prize donations.

Attached to the email is the letter you will need when asking for donations
from individuals and businesses verifying that the National Federation of
the Blind of New Mexico State Affiliate is a 501C3 non-profit organization .

Here's my contact information if you have any questions or concerns.

cell: 505.920.7600

email: beyondthecane at msn.com <mailto:beyondthecane at msn.com>

As coordinator for the door prizes, I greatly appreciate your sharing of
time, talent and treasures in supporting this important cause for the door
prize giveaway.

Cordially,

Martin Gallegos, Door Prize Chair