[NFB-NM] FW: iPhone Raffle

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 00:10:50 UTC 2023

Best wishes,

From: nfbnm.treasurer at gmail.com <nfbnm.treasurer at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, July 7, 2023 2:04 PM
To: 'Tonia Trapp' <nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com>
Cc: nfbnm.treasurer at gmail.com
Subject: iPhone Raffle

Dear Tonia,
I hope you are doing well. Could you please post this flyer? Thank you.

Attention Affiliate Members,
I write to invite you to join our iPhone raffle sales team.
We are raffling an iPhone 14 Plus, 128 gb, a 6.7-inch display valued at $899.00.
Tickets are being sold for $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00 (1 book).
If you are interested in selling tickets, they will be bundled in five books per seller, I will include an envelope addressed to me so that you can return the cash or checks you’ve collected as well as all the unsold tickets. Buyers can also send payment via our PayPal link, please verify with me that they have paid before releasing ticket stubs. Also suggest they pay a little extra when using PayPal as there are fees associated with this convenience.
Please call, email or text with any questions or anything at all.
NFBNM.Treasurer at gmail.com <mailto:NFBNM.Treasurer at gmail.com>
505-702-5044

Cordially,

German Benitez, Treasurer