[NFB-NM] FW: At Large Chapter Fundraiser partners with Mary Kay

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed May 3 17:30:07 UTC 2023

Welcome to the At Large Chapter online Mary Kay Party/fundraiser             <https://nfb.org/>
15% of the total sales will go to the At Large Chapter of National Federation of the Blind of NM.
I would like to ask if you currently have a consultant, please contact her with your order.  We live by the Golden Rule in Mary Kay, and I would never want to take away a customer from any consultant.
If anyone would like to host a party, I’d love to help you out! We can make it a skin care, pampering or color party. I’m here to help you, so whatever products you love, we can share at your party!
 Here are a few of our best-selling skincare products.
TIMEWISE REPAIR® VOLU-FIRM® SET It will lift away years. With this fabulous set, the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles is reduced, lifted appearance is restored, and youthful volume is recaptured. The science of the Volu-Firm® Complex delivers a union of three ingredients that is so crucial to skin vitality, it’s in every product formula within this regimen.” The Volu-Firm® Complex contains: • Plant stem cells. ** • A biomimetic peptide.** • A skin volume-supporting peptide.** Timewise Repair® Volu-Firm® Products 1. Foaming Cleanser 2. Advanced Lifting Serum 3. Day Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30† 4. Night Treatment with Retinol 5. Eye Renewal Cream
TIMEWISE MIRACLE SET 3D® This simple, three-step skin care regimen is clinically shown to help skin look younger in just four weeks by visibly improving multiple signs of aging, * including fine lines, wrinkles and smoothness. Choose from specially formulated sets for normal to dry skin or combination to oily skin. “Timewise Miracle Set 3D® defends, delays and delivers younger-looking skin with a full-spectrum, three-dimensional approach that helps improve your skin with visible results.” Timewise Miracle Set 3D® Products 1. 4-in-1 Cleanser 2. Day Cream SPF 30 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen† 3. Night Cream 4. Eye Cream ADDITIONAL BENEFITS • Includes our patent-pending Age Minimize 3D® Complex. • This complex provides multiple antioxidant benefits to defend against free radicals on skin, which can be triggered by more than UV rays and can contribute to the look of fine lines, uneven tone and loss of skin resilience. • It can also help you defy the look of skin aging by helping promote more even
WHITE TEA & CITRUS SATIN HANDS® PAMPERING SET Everyone loves this set. I give it to teachers, hairdressers, nurses and new moms – just about anyone! And if you prefer no fragrance, we’ve got you covered with the Fragrance-Free Satin Hands® Pampering Set. This spa-like treatment revitalizes and rejuvenates the look of hands, so they feel renewed and instantly look healthier.  White Tea & Citrus Satin Hands® Pampering Set Products 1. Fragrance-Free Satin Hands® Protecting Softener 2. White Tea & Citrus Satin Hands® Satin Smoothie® Refining Shea Scrub 3. White Tea & Citrus Satin Hands® Nourishing Shea Cream ADDITIONAL BENEFITS • Hands feel instantly moisturized, soft and smooth. • Hands feel revitalized, soothed and protected. • Skin feels renewed, looks rejuvenated and instantly looks healthier. • Set makes a great gift, especially for brides.
Laura Parker         505-699-4205      lauraparker at q.com
Order via QR code or web page link:  Party open May 1, 2023----May 15, 2023
https://marykayapp.page.link/gxhX

Janet Montoya, President At Large Chapter
nfbnm.alc.president at gmail.com <mailto:nfbnm.alc.president at gmail.com>
505-672-9626
Live the life you want.
 <http://www.nfbnm.org> www.nfbnm.org