[NFB-NM] FW: San Juan Chapter movie night

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed May 17 00:13:32 UTC 2023

The San Juan chapter is inviting you to watch Top Gun Maverick with us next Saturday, May 20 at 7pm.
Our committee also came up with the names of the movies we will be watching every month through August.
The movie Crazy Rich Asians will be presented on Friday, June 9,  Wayne's world on Friday,  July 14, and Freaky Friday on Friday, August 11.
Please bring your popcorn and drink and join us for a relaxing evening.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/99870648975

One tap mobile
+12532158782,,99870648975#