[NFB-NM] FW: ABQ Chapter Bake Sale

Tara Chavez nfbnm.president at gmail.com
Sun May 21 21:15:34 UTC 2023

Hello federation family!

The weather is cooperating and the time is right for a bakesale fundraiser.

When: May 24, 2023

Time: 9am-3pm

Where: 205 Silver Ave SW Albuquerque, NM

If you are interested in baking or just want to help please contact chapter fundraising chair, Regina Mead at 603-969-6768 or by email,

mynmbrother at yahoo.com <mailto:mynmbrother at yahoo.com> .

If you would like to make a donation to this fundraiser you can PayPal here at paypal.me/srv4NFB <http://paypal.me/srv4NFB> . Make sure to pay as friends and family and call it "helping out the bake sale."

All baked goods must be wrapped or in a container.

Let's have fun and work together to make our first chapter fundraiser of the year a success! See you there!

Tara Chavez, President

NFBNM.President at gmail.com <mailto:NFBNM.President at gmail.com>

(505) 328-3349

Live the life you want.