[NFB-NM] FW: Rescheduled West Mesa, chapter burrito fundraiser

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 23:48:31 UTC 2023

 Everyone,

I apologize for the late announcement about our burrito breakfast that was supposed to happen this weekend. It is not happening. We, the members of the West Mesa Chapter just couldn’t pull it together in time so it has been re-scheduled to January 13, 2024. We apologize for any confusion! but be assured right after the first of the year we will have a fundraising breakfast to celebrate the new year!

Sincerely,

Veronica Smith
Fund Raising Chair

Juan Haro, President