[NFB-NM] NFB of New Mexico Albuquerque Chapter Meeting Announcement.

Tara Chavez nfbnm.president at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 04:32:17 UTC 2024

Greetings everyone:

The Albuquerque Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will hold
our next meeting on Tuesday, June 11. The meeting will be held in-person and
via Zoom.

Location: Fiesta's New Mexican Restaurant

4400 Carlisle Blvd. NE

Albuquerque, NM 87107

(505) 881-0478

Time: Dinner from 4:00-6:00PM in the dining room, (after 6:00 will be served
in banquet room), meeting from 6:30PM to 8:00PM

Please note: Dinner is between 4:00 and 6:00PM in the main dining room,
please let your server know you are part of the meeting at 6:30. An 18%
gratuity will be included on your bill for being part of our group. The room
is unavailable until 6:00PM.

You can also join Via the Zoom Platform:

Via the web

https://zoom.us/j/99311530128

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,99311530128#

Dial manually

+1-253-215-8782, meeting ID: 993 1153 0128#

Topics:

a.     Philosophy - Christine Hall and Mary Willows

b.     Update on Fundraising - Ray Saavedra

 Upcoming Events

a.     Our annual Fundraising for State Affiliate, German

b.     2024 National Convention in Orlando Florida

Tara Chavez, President

 <mailto:NFBNM.President at gmail.com> NFBNM.President at gmail.com

(505) 328-3349

Live the life you want.