[NFB-NM] discharged from hospital!!!

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 21:56:34 UTC 2024

Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know that yesterday afternoon I was finally
discharged from the hospital, and now I am at the hotel with Greg and my mom
and sister. I have some follow-up doctor appointments tomorrow, and then God
willing, we fly to Albuquerque this Saturday. I got wonderful care in the
hospital, and the staff were so kind and attentive. But it is sure nice to
be able to sleep in a real bed, sit at a real table to eat, use a full-sized
shower, and eat whatever I want (within reason, of course). Now the recovery
journey continues. Thank you all again so much for your prayers and
encouragement.

Best wishes,

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
www.nfbnm.org