[NFB-NM] FW: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] Calendar Fundraiser: 500 reasons why you should read this email and donate to the NFBNJ and be entered for an opportunity to win!

Tara Chavez nfbnm.president at gmail.com
Thu May 30 16:17:02 UTC 2024

Today could be your lucky date! In fact, you can select any day of the year
you feel is lucky for you and pair it with a donation to the National
Federation of the Blind of NJ. The lucky part becomes your opportunity to
win $500 if your date is selected at random on July 8, the final day of the
NFB's National Convention in Orlando, Florida.

Wait, you think; this sounds a lot like calendar raffles we have held in the
past.  Well, an official raffle requires a license or permit from a
governmental agency or body. A request for a donation to a tax-exempt
organization like the NFBNJ requires no such certification.

To participate in this project, all you need to do is donate at least $10
for choosing one lucky date and at least $25 for three lucky dates. The
winner does not need to be present to win. We will call you with the happy
news should your date be drawn.

Each date can be selected only once and gives you a chance of 1 in 366 to
try your luck. Due to our website migration, we were unable to change the
form for a smoother purchasing process. Know that the process will be much
simpler in the future.

So how do you choose your date or dates and make your donation?

*	 First, if you donated last year to this project, please confirm
with me that your chosen -- and paid-for -- number has already been set
aside for the drawing.
*	 Then, click on the link below to submit your form which includes
the option to pay via PayPal, credit or debit card. Also, text your name
from your mobile number and the date or dates you've chosen to the National
Federation of the Blind of NJ at: (908) 590-1747. You can email the same
information to:  <mailto:convention.nfb at nfbnj.org> convention.nfb at nfbnj.org
*	 Cash donations can also be given during the National Convention.
Listen for us in the convention area.

 <https://www.nfbnj.org/calendar-fundraiser/>
https://www.nfbnj.org/calendar-fundraiser/

Donations to the NFBNJ help underwrite programs and projects that assist
blind and visually impaired New Jerseyans with living the lives we want.
Find more information about the NFBNJ at  <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
www.nfbnj.org

The last day for making a lucky date donation is 12 noon Eastern Time on
July 7, 2024, the day before the drawing. Remember just like Lotto you gotta
be in to win it!

If you need additional information please call, text or email me at
<mailto:convention.nfb at nfbnj.org> convention.nfb at nfbnj.org.

Warmly,
Linda Melendez, President
908-590-1747