[NFB-of-Delaware] NFB NOBBL Women's Group meeting tonight Topic: Public Speaking

cmkries at comcast.net cmkries at comcast.net
Mon Aug 12 17:21:54 UTC 2024

The National Federation of the Blind

National Organization of Blind Black Leaders

Women's Group Meeting

Tell Your Story Workshop

Greetings all,

The Women's Group of the NFB NOBBL cordially invite you to attend our next
meeting scheduled for August 12, 2024 at 7 pm via Zoom.  Our topic this
month, Tell Your Story,  applies to all, regardless of gender, age, or
abilities/disabilities.  Many people have a fear of, struggle with, or want
to become better at  effective verbal communications.  Those who should
attend this meeting are those who want to tell their story the way they want
it heard; give an effective elevator speech, answer interview questions more
effectively, network more confidently, and give more impactful presentations
or speeches.  Public speaking is a skill set that can be developed and
improved regardless of your current comfort level.  Our presenter, Carol
King-Ries, is a member of the NFB and Toastmasters International.  She has
held officer positions and been a TM club mentor for 7 years.  Please join
us as she gives some key pointers on improving your public speaking
abilities.  There will be an interactive presentation with time for your
questions during the presentation and at the end.  Please share this invite
with anyone you think would be interested.

Zoom Info:

National Federation Of The Blind Of The District Of Columbia Washington, DC
is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: National Organization of Blind Black Leaders - Black Women's Group

Time: Aug 12, 2024 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/8204086286?omn=99918691053>
https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/8204086286?omn=99918691053

Meeting ID: 820 408 6286