[NFB-of-Delaware] Reminder: Resolutions Committee Meeting Tonight at 6:30 PM (Open to All)

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 16:55:35 UTC 2024

Hi Delaware Federationists,

Which 2023 resolutions need to be revived in 2024? How should they be
reworded to fit our current situation? What haven't we addressed in previous
resolutions that we should address this year? And who wants to serve on the
committee that helps draft resolutions, considers the resolutions sent to
it, and recommends the ones that will be brought to the convention? Those
are the topics we will discuss in tonight's Resolutions Committee meeting,
and we want you-yes, you-to be a part of the conversation! We hope you'll
join us tonight at 6:30 PM on the affiliate Zoom and let your voice be
heard.

See you there!

Chris Nusbaum, Resolutions Committee Chair

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/5108560205?pwd=MXFNdW5MQ2wzYmdSTHZEUWlMc3hWdz09>
https://zoom.us/j/5108560205?pwd=MXFNdW5MQ2wzYmdSTHZEUWlMc3hWdz09

Meeting ID: 510 856 0205

Passcode: 11192020

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,5108560205# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

Meeting ID: 510 856 0205

Passcode: 11192020

Christopher A. Nusbaum, President

Southern Delaware Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Delaware

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email:  <mailto:cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com> cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com

 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-nusbaum-274384136> LinkedIn

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.