[NFB-of-Delaware] Next Southern Chapter Meeting: June 12 at 4 PM

Sylvia Reid shevra at verizon.net
Wed Jun 12 18:01:24 UTC 2024

Here is the zoom link for today’s chapter meeting at four. Please be there.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/5108560205?pwd=MXFNdW5MQ2wzYmdSTHZEUWlMc3hWdz09
Meeting ID: 510 856 0205
Passcode: 11192020
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,5108560205# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

Meeting ID: 510 856 0205

Sent from my iPhone