[NFB-of-Delaware] Announcing - NFB Caucus Take 2

SYLVIA REID shevra at verizon.net
Sun Jun 30 02:36:57 UTC 2024

Hello everyone,

Let’s have the Delaware caucus on 7-06 at 6:00 PM.  Wayne, can you host the Zoom?  All who have registered in-person and virtually, please respond.

For those new to state caucuses, welcome!  We will read, discuss, and vote on each of the resolutions proposed by National.  These will later be voted on during a general session.  The outcomes of voice votes are often obvious, but when they are not, we vote by state, and the delegate (or alternate if the delegate is not present) announces “aye” or “neigh” depending on the decision made at the state caucus.

In anticipation,
Sylvia Reid NFBDE Affiliate President
Sent from my iPhone