[NFB-of-Delaware] Blindness Sensitivity Train the Trainer Zoom Event noon 10-02-2024

SYLVIA REID SHEVRA at verizon.net
Tue Oct 1 18:43:10 UTC 2024

Hello everyone,

The National Federation of the Blind of Delaware is hosting an event.  All who wish to learn to be blindness sensitivity trainers are invited to this lunchtime Zoom held at noon Wednesday 10-02.  Our instructor, Suzanne Erb is an experienced blindness sensitivity trainer who is blind.  We are holding this event in response to an incident in which a blind woman was mistreated by a tax processor at Smyrna’s H&R Block office.  Handouts will be provided in both print and braille as well as electronically by email.  Please contact me prior to the event.

Cordially
Sylvia Reid National Federation of the Blind of Delaware Affiliate President Zoom link:
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/5108560205?pwd=MXFNdW5MQ2wzYmdSTHZEUWlMc3hWdz09

Meeting ID: 510 856 0205
Passcode: 11192020
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,5108560205# US (Washington DC)
+13092053325,,5108560205# US

Sent from my iPhone