[NFB-of-Delaware] Fwd: Brittany Adams - Makeup Research

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 18:28:48 UTC 2024

Calling All Fashionistas:

A student at UDEL is conducting research into how makeup products can be made more accessible to blind people, and she has requested input from our members. Please contact Brittany directly with questions at the information provided below. In a subsequent email, she asked me to pass on the following disclaimer: "I want to assure people that I have no intentions of questioning anyone on their vision, just their experience and relationship to makeup."
Chris Nusbaum

Begin forwarded message: