[NFB-of-Delaware] DLAS Advisory Counsel Announcement

SYLVIA REID shevra at verizon.net
Mon Oct 21 12:08:35 UTC 2024

Hello members of Delaware’s Organized Blind Movements,

As the DLAS Advisory Chair, I have a special announcement: At the National Federation of the Blind of Delaware State Convention, Fri 10-25, our librarian, Marie Cunningham, will have ten Zoomax Braille Ereaders for distribution. Fear not, if you’re not attending that convention and would like an ereader, they will be distributed to all library patrons listed as braille readers throughout the months of November and December.  If you want one and aren’t sure you’re listed as a Braille reader, please  call Marie Cunningham at 302-257-3006 and put your name on the list.   I can be reached at 302-743-8811.

Cordially,
Sylvia W. Reid  DLAS Consumer Advisory Counsel Chair

Sent from my iPhone