[NFB-of-Delaware] Draft Resolutions and Other Updates from the Resolutions Committee

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 22:41:32 UTC 2024

Hello All:

Thanks to Sylvia and Carol for joining me on tonight's Resolutions Committee
meeting. As some of you know, the draft resolutions that have been
considered by the committee so far are reworked versions of the 2023
resolutions, since the topics of those resolutions are still relevant. In
response to the information I have and the feedback I've received from
Sylvia and Carol, I have edited each of these resolutions to fit our current
situation and what we want. These drafts are attached for your
consideration.

The next meeting of the Resolutions Committee (and the last one before the
convention) is October 7 at 5 PM. We will use this time to make any final
changes to the resolutions we have and vote on which resolutions we want to
take to the convention. Remember that the deadline to send in new
resolutions is October 5. If you want us to address a new policy or issue,
make your voice heard! If you need help fleshing out your ideas or writing
your resolution in the weird format resolutions are written in, feel free to
call or email me.

Thank you for your participation in this important part of our organization!

Chris Nusbaum, Chair

NFBDE Resolutions Committee

Christopher A. Nusbaum, President

Southern Delaware Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Delaware

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email:  <mailto:cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com> cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com

 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-nusbaum-274384136> LinkedIn

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.