[NFB-of-Delaware] Victor Reader Stream in Search of a Home

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 23:40:01 UTC 2024

Hi Friends,

As I try to get my head wrapped around packing for this move, I have a Victor Reader Stream ghsecond generanar that I would like to find a new home for. For those who may be unfamiliar with the Stream, it's a small, lightweight talking book player that you can use to play BARD books, listen to podcasts, record audio, listen to Internet radio, and read material from Newsline, among other things. It has a phone keypad layout, so it's easy to learn and use. I have the Stream, the charging cord, and earbuds; I don't have the manual, but I believe there is a built-in user guide.

It's in very lightly-used condition, so I'm currently asking $200 for it. If you're interested, please call or email me. Feel free to share.

Thanks so much!
Chris Nusbaum