[Nfb-or] School for the Blind Rally

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 4 00:04:31 UTC 2009

If you haven't heard by now, a rally to stop the closure of the State School for the Blind has been scheduled this Tuesday at the Capitol from 3-5 PM.

Someone has been sending out e-mails to some people stating that the rally has been cancelled. That is false; the rally is still happening, and we will fight as hard as we can to stop this closure.

All of you are strongly urged to be there, especially if you can get to Salem. Those of you who are out of state may or may not be able to make if if you don't have a way, but anyone in Oregon who cares about students is urged to be at this rally. Thanks.