[Nfb-or] [lady-potter at comcast.net: [oregon-l] Transportation source for the Rally on Tuesday]

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 02:45:32 UTC 2009

For those who are in the Portland area, want to come to the rally,
and still need transportation, Kae Seth sent this to the ACB of
Oregon list:

----- Forwarded message from Kae Seth <lady-potter at comcast.net> -----

Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 18:47:50 -0800
From: Kae Seth <lady-potter at comcast.net>
Subject: [oregon-l] Transportation source for the Rally on Tuesday
To: oregon-l at acb.org

Hi folks:  For those of you who are living in Portland we have one person
who has offered to drive to Salem to take folks to the rally.

If you're interested, send me a note and we'll arrange transportation.

The hearing is after the rally.

The rally begins at 3:00 P.M.  Come with your enthusiasm! We want them to
know we care! And that we are here to win!

Lynn, could you forward this on to Art too if you have time thanks!

Kae and Bailey

----- End forwarded message -----