[Nfb-or] Fwd: [oregon-l] Tri-Met Invitation Needs your immediateattention

Haben Girma habnkid at aol.com
Tue Apr 14 16:45:42 UTC 2009

That's a fascinating question, Joseph. O&M instructors have to go
through years of training, but LIFT drivers probably only need a high
school diploma and have lower salaries than O&M instructors. So it would
look like feeding the blind fish would be cheaper than teaching them to
catch their own fish in this case. That would be a very interesting
research project indeed!