[Nfb-or] orabs meeting in portland

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 06:57:25 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,
I would like to have a meeting of the Oregon Association of Blind Students
next Friday the 1st of May before those of us on semesters die of finals and
go home for the summer.  I think that PSU worked well as a central location
to meet but we might find a different facility.  Does any one know if the
student center there has public meeting rooms?  If you are interested let me
know what times would work for you and if you know of a better
location.  Things
that might happen include a summery of Haben's trip to the nabs seminar,
legislative updates and of course general networking.
Hope to see some of you there,
Bill, VP
Oregon Association of Blind Students
503-768-8982