[Nfb-or] orabs meeting in portland

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 07:32:09 UTC 2009

Hi,
If we can nail down a time then I can work on getting us a room or if
someone else wants to, let me know and you can do it.  I know there are
spaces at lewis and clark but that is out of the way.   there is a public
library on 11th near pio square i think and these places usually have
meeting rooms don't they?  Lets try to figure out a time by the end of
monday to give time to aquire a space.
Thanks all,
Bill VP
Oregon Association of Blind Students