[Nfb-or] orabs meeting in portland

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 18:50:17 UTC 2009

HI all,
It seems of those of us who can atend and have answered back, the 1st of may
at 1 PM would work best for everyone.  I'll leave this open to conversation
until the end of the day on monday.  Sorry that this date does not work out
for you jim.  hopefully you can make our next meeting.
Bill, VP
Oregon Association of Blind Students
503-768-8982
cassonw at gmail.com