[Nfb-or] Student Meeting in Portland

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 07:38:05 UTC 2009

Hi,
The times you suggested sounded fine to me.  We can also,  depending on how
many show, can continue past two,  that was just when Joseph needed to
leave.  For example, the discussion of philosophy can occur without his
input though it would be nice.  I will definatly ask about edibles.
See you all soon,
Bill VP
Oregon Association of Blind Students
503-768-8982